Saturday, August 29, 2015

Nashville

I love, love, love me some Nashville. I'm just catching up on this week's episode.



I'm rooting for Deacon and Rayna, and Gunnar and Scarlett... and I'm also off to buy the OST, seems I've caught the country bug.

Today will involve me tidying up my craft space- I have a desk and lots of storage that's overflowing, so I'm going to weed it down and get rid of a lot of stuff. Probably with the World Athletic Championships in the background. I'm a big fan of big sporting championships, but only certain sports (I know, I'm picky). So- Olympics, Commonwealth Games? Big tick. Athletics? Yup. Tour de France, Vuelta a Espana? I'm in. World Snooker Champs? Yes please. Football? Never in a million years. Tennis? Rather stab myself with a fork.

Image result for nfl
We're looking at getting the NFL Gamepass for my son, he plays for a youth American football team and wants to watch the matches, but I don't want to pay for Sky Sports- we don't watch soccer, so it's a waste!

Have a good day folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment