Monday, August 24, 2015

This morning's insomnia-watch

So, this morning wasn't quite as early as usual, but still at 6am start. I'm not at work today (woohoo), so it doesn't matter if I sit around in my jammies watching TV for a while. So.... I started with an episode of Zoo-



Not sure so far, but I've watched enough meh first episodes to know I need to give it a couple more before making my mind up. Besides it's got killer animals and Billy Burke in, so that's gotta be worth another try.

I've also realised there's a whole last season of Justified that I haven't watched. No idea why, unless it wasn't available o box sets when I was binging on Raylan and Boyd. Yay! More southern drawl and Boyd quotes-

"Whole world's a tree Raylan. I'm just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut."



No comments:

Post a Comment